I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, August 01, 2005

Under the Sea

I think I've finally worked through the maze of lies and deceptions which Matt uses to keep the truth from us all. After much thought, soul-searching, and internet searches I've finally found the truth.

Matt sank Atlantis.

Bear with me now. Here are the facts:

1. I think I might have heard Matt say he didn't like "this Atlantean guy".

Now sure, you'll say, he might have been talking about someone from Atlanta, GA. Ah, but that leads right to my second fact:

2. Atlanta, GA is still there. The legenday continent of Atlantis is gone, sunk beneath the waves for all time.

Why would Matt be talking about a place that is still there? It doesn't make any sense. And finally...

3. Matt's favorite superhero is Auqa Man. And what does Aqua Man always do...he fights against the "evil" Atlanteans.

Therefore, using only the most clearly defined facts: Matt willingly caused the destruction of an entire civilization.

Also, I will now debunk Matt's pathetic attempts to argue against the facts.

Matt: "I never said anything about a guy from Atlanta. I've never even been there."
Sure, Matt. Right.

Matt: "Atlantis isn't even a real place."
Victors write the history books, Matty-o.

Matt: "My favorite superhero is Iron Man."
We all know that's just a cover up.

Matt: "Whatever. This is dumb."
Is it, Matt? Is it?

Man that Matt really steams me sometimes.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home