I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Conspiracy Theory Pt. 1

This could be it. THE big one. The moma of all things I Hate Matt Rose. El moma de todas las cosas odio Matt Rose for our Latin-American friends. Check, please.

Matt Rose is not who he says he is. I know, I should have told you be sitting. Take a moment, if you need it.

Today, I was searching around the internet, looking for other ways to avoid the Matpocalypse (tm), and I stumbled upon something that chilled me to my soul. I was googling for images that might aid me in my quest to avert Rosageddon (also tm), and I came across this...

Matt Rose

So now we've come full circle, Matt. When I left you I was but the learner, now I am the Master. Who are you, really? This clearly is the real Matt Rose. I didn't find any pictures that looked like the Matt I know. Google wouldn't lie to me.

The next move is yours, "Matt". Come clean, before the real truth is known. I'm onto you "Matt". I'm coming for you...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home