I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Up for air

Whoa, Matt sure has been busy lately. Either that, or I've been drinking waaaay too many cafenated beverages. Either way, one thing is certain:

I Hate Matt Rose. Allow me to demonstrate.

Once upon a time there was a great movie. It was called "The Gamers". One and all loved to watch this movie. It made people laugh. Peace bells rang across the land. Dogs and cats lived together in harmony (which I'm pretty sure is near the Iowa border). Matt Rose owned this movie.

Surprized?

Then the dark times came. One day Matt took this movie away from all the happy people. He said "It's mine, I bought it. You'll have to get your own copy."

Mighty Casey had struck out.

The people cried. Bells rang no more. And you know how dogs and cats are nowadays.

Yeah, eventually I did buy my own copy. And yeah, it's funny. But I couldn't solve world hunger with it the way Matt _could have_. Instead, he walked away from his humanity. He chose a darker path.

I found his humanity in a ditch one day. Looked like a truck had hit it. Serves him right.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home