I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Until the Murder

Well Matt, you've finally crossed the line, haven't you? You just couldn't let some things go. Well, this time I've got the straight dirt. I saw the whole thing. And I'm going to make sure they nail you right to the wall for it. Right to the wall!
Here's the situation. My friend, Ev, decided he was going to have an intervention with Matt. You know, to turn him away from his evil deeds. Yeah, he was packing. As it turns out it was a good thing he was. Things got out of hand quickly. Matt just wouldn't be changed. I was hiding in the bushes nearby and saw the whole thing.

Matt grabbed a handy weapon and threw it. Ev was no match for his foul powers, and I was unable to help. A Zenith television, Matt? That boy ain't got no style.


Ev was dead. I mean, just look at all the blood and ooze. Damn you, Matt! He was my friend too. Why, (sob) why?


Oh foul, foul Matt. Is there no dignity in death? It wasn't enough to just kill him. No, you _had_ to drive over him with a mini Tonka Truck. It was at this point that I vomited and staggered away from the horrific scene.

We'll see what the Police have to say about all of this...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home