I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, August 05, 2005

Know your Enemy

One of the resources that I use in the creation of this Blog is http://babelfish.altavista.com/. It's a translation website. It helps me spread the word of I Hate Matt Rose to over...well, a lot of countries. I probably shouldn't say just how many because I might endanger my operatives. Only Dr. Google has been brave enough to publically procaim his support for me. I'll never forget that, buddy. Or you, Mrs. Babelfish. Bless you both.

Anyway, as a public service, I thought I'd offer up the name of evil, so to speak. That way you can be ready in the event that, say, you're walking in downtown Paris and hear his name.

Dutch: mat nam toe
French: mat s'est levé
German: matt stieg
Greek: ματ αυξήθηκε (try saying that while you're drunk!)
Italian: opaco è aumentato
Japaneese: マット上がった
Korean: 일어났다
Portugese: matt levantou-se
Russian: matt поднял
Spanish: mate se levantó
Chinese: 暗淡上升了

Wow, apparently in Asian countries his name is so vile they have to censor even the letters.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home