I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, August 22, 2005

El hombre con la botella en su mano

Another recruit for I Hate Matt Rose. We're really growing by leaps and bounds here. I think I may need to look at renting some office space. (On an aside, I'm working on a project with Director of Technical Affairs Gallegher to arange for a group photo of everyone working on I Hate Matt Rose. Look for a group shot in the coming days.)

I was looking for something to spruce up the site. You know, give it a bit of pizzaz. Some street cred, if you will. What I found was a true brother in the war that's coming.

It was Mrs. Babelfish that initially pointed me in his direction. Or some people on the Warmachine forums. Doesn't matter.

When I went to meet him, he was sitting by a dusty roadside cafe in Ciudad Sola, Mexico. When I told him why I was there, he squinted up at me and in a parched voice said "Para una botella de tequilla y un paquete de fuma, yo son su hombre." What a connection I felt! My Spanish isn't too good, but I'm pretty sure he is filled with loathing for Matt Rose. I can't express how good it felt to find a kindred spirit.

Anyway, Señor Sloganizer will be spouting random sayings for us at the top of the page. They'll change every once in a while...he's so creative. Gracias, Señor!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home