I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Thursday, August 18, 2005

Mom, Matt Broke the Internet!

Today, today is the greatest of days. And the saddest.

Today is the start of GenCon...that holiest of holy gaming conventions. Where new games, accessories, and adventures are announced and available. One of the things I've been waiting for is the release of Apotheosis, the newest Warmachine expansion.

So, there I am, reading on the message boards at www.ikwarmachine.com about all the fun new toys and rules. And then comes sadness. The server is too busy. Unable to load.

The horror.

I'm pretty sure Matt is behind all of this. He's into Warmachine as well, and I'll just be he was the straw that broke the camels back. He and his high-falutin internet connection crashed the server. So what are the rest of us supposed to do now, Matt? Wait to hear from you about all the cool new toys, instead of reading it for ourselves? Ooooh, I'll give you what for, Matt. Just you wait...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home