I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, August 15, 2005

The Brave Step Forward

Well, today is a historic day in the life of I Hate Matt Rose. I'll stop talking and get to the goods.

We've got some new soldiers in the war on Matt Rose. They'll give us lots of ammuntion in the days and weeks to come. I hope they know what they're in for.

First, a true legend in the field of I Hate Matt Rose. Indeed, the motivating force behind the creation of this website. Jakerules has been hating Matt Rose for almost as long as I have. Indeed, my hate pales when held up to his fiery passion. Glad to have you aboard!

Next, we have a new Director of Technical Affairs. Thee Virgil Gallegher. His help in editi...heh, I mean cleaning up photos and film will be invaluable in the times ahead. Even now he's working on a very special video project, codenamed "Owingblay Upyay Atmay's Ousehay." Try and crack that one, Mattibious.

And finally, another valuable internet resource has come forward with a goal of aiding I Hate Matt Rose. Colonel Dogpile has been helping ferret out the truth on all things Matt. He joins our Special Research Division, along with Dr. Google and Mrs. Babelfish. I couldn't ask for a better team.

Six brave souls against a sea of oppression.

I've got point...    

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home