I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Friday, August 12, 2005

Hateful followup

I've got a few minutes to post a few additions and followups to previous posts. If you need to, go back and read the original articles...they're still funny.

Until the Murder

You may be wondering what that spot of white is near Matt's head in the final picture. I'd like to think that's his soul leaving his body.

Conspiracy Theory Pt. 2

I've just remembered some information that makes my assertion that Matt is in fact 190 years old even more true. Remember in the post that he joined the Confederate Army and fought in a battle? We'll, guess where Matt lives now? He lives in a place called Vicksburg Appartments. And what is Vicksburg but a southern city and famous Civil War battle. Still living in the past, aren't we Matt?

These are things I thought you'd like to know.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home