I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

International Language of Love

Over this past weekend I had the great pleasure of visiting with a number of friends I'd not seen in a long time. And as we were sitting around talking, my friend Jake mentioned this very webite to the group. (Jake will hopefully become a regular contributor to I Hate Matt Rose in the near future.) People were interested, thought it sounded funny, and so I told them about a few things that I had written.

Now, before I continue there is a little bit of background you must know. Jake and his wife Heather have a daughter, Asha. She's a little over one year old, has an enormous head, and is slowly learning to communicate with people. One way that she communicates is with some very basic sign language. Heather and Jake are teaching her some very simple words, like "more", "all done", "down", and a few others. She's getting pretty good at using these signs.

Back to the action...

As I'm telling people about these stories, people are laughing and talking. Asha seems to be enjoying herself as well. At this point, and I couldn't make this up, Jake asks Asha if she wants more I Hate Matt Rose stories. And, sure enough, she makes the sign for more.

So there you have it. Even children Hate Matt Rose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home