I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Monday, August 22, 2005

MatT-100

As I was doing a bit of work on the website, I looked at the last post and I realized something. Maybe, just maybe, it wasn't Jakerules that I was talking to on the phone at all. Check this out.

You remember the movie, "The Terminator"? There's this one scene where Linda Hamilton is talking on the phone to her grandmother. She's telling her everythings all right, not too worry. Then you see who is on the other side of the conversation. Yep. The Terminator. It's not Linda's grandmother at all. It's the Terminator. Only it sounds like Linda's grandmother. I know! I'm like, "Holy crap, that's the Terminator, but it sounds like Linda's grandmother!" Or at least what I imagine her grandmother sounds like. Heck, it fooled Linda, so it must be pretty convincing.

So maybe, just maybe, that's the dealio here. "Jakerules" calls me up. Says he's having some trouble posting to the website. Says not to worry. Everything will be fine. Right, grandma...

Who can you trust?

Plus, this just feeds into my theory that Matt has incredible powers. The ability to mimic a person's voice must seem like child's play to someone like Matt. But it would fool us mortals for sure.

Or, perhaps he's really a time traveller from the future sent back in time to hunt down Linda Hamilton. I'm not really sure about that last bit, tho.

By the way, some of the information for this post was provided by Sir Imdb.com. Thanks for helping out, your Excellency.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home