I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Saturday, October 08, 2005

Swelling Ranks

On a more positive note, as you can see from an earlier post, Jakerules has successfully made contact with our organization. This is a great victory for us! It took a while to verify that it was actually Jakerules, but after a face to fact meeting, everything got sorted out.

It's good to have him aboard. There were some pretty dark night there in late summer. Wondering if it really was me, alone, vs. the world-spanning evil that is Matt? Well, now that Jakerules, Thee Virgil Gallegher, and company are on board, I'm feeling better. I've got a new renewed sense of purpose. Matt, you had me down, but not out. You should have finished me when you had the chance.

Now it's my turn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home