I Hate Matt Rose generated by sloganizer.net

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Makeup Trailer Matty

It leaves a bad taste in my mouth, all the things Matt has ruined for me. I'm dead on the inside, and it's his fault.

Here's what I'm talking about. Thanks to Colonel Dogpile and His Excellency Sir IMDB.com, I've learned Matt has been working on makeup crews for several famous Hollywood movies. Movies I've loved over the years. Now, all turned to dust.

I mean, check out this list of films:

Planet of the Apes
Hellboy
Batman and Robin
The Rocketeer
Coming to America
Beauty and the Beast
Predator
Aliens

The list goes on, but not my heart. I'm all torn up. All the good times we've shared, gone forever. Heck, I just watched "Aliens" with Matt not too long ago. Now I see why...it was just another way for him to brag about how good he is.

What really makes me sick is that he's worked on children's films like "Beauty and the Beast". I know we follow the almighty dollar around here sometimes. But think of the children, for goodness sake. The line must be drawn somewhere.

I'm calling you out, Matt.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home